Become an Active Member
An Active membership is designated for any business entity actively engaged in the production of concrete pipe, box culverts and/or such other products manufactured to specifications developed by ASTM Committee C-13 on Concrete Pipe or as may be specified by the Board of Directors.
- network with industry professionals
- opportunity to guide key ACPA initiatives
- develop industry standards and best practices
- access to technical support, marketing and promotional information and research
- develop additional skills though committee work
- access to experts in concrete pipe technology
- continuing education thought Short Course Schools, Concrete Pipe University, and other training
- gain insight into industry trends and issues
- discount on ACPA marketing and technical resources
Active and associate members may elect to pay dues in full or on a quarterly basis with one-fourth of the total dues becoming due and payable by April 1, July 1, October 1, and January 1. Due is based on an average of tonnage for the last three years. The tonnage reported by member companies for the purpose of dues computation should include reinforced concrete pipe, non-reinforced concrete pipe and box sections produced for storm sewers, culverts, sanitary sewers, utility and pedestrian tunnels. Round, elliptical, arch and rectangular sections should be included. Low head pressure pipe, jacking pipe, specials, i.e. elbows, bends, reducers, etc. should be included. The aforementioned products should be included in the annual tonnage report of a member company irrespective of the location of the manufacturing facility or if concrete pipe is produced at this site. NOTE: Contributions or gifts to the ACPA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments of membership dues are deductible under Section 162 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code as ordinary and necessary trade or business expense subject to restrictions imposed as a result of Association lobbying activities. ACPA estimates that the nondeductible portion of your dues allocable to lobbying is 8%.
ABOUT THE ACPA
The American Concrete Pipe Association is the spokesperson for the concrete pipe industry in all matters affecting the industry’s welfare. ACPA members contribute to the improvement of our environment by producing quality concrete pipe, engineered to provide a lasting and economical solution to drainage and pollution problems.