Online Training at Your Pace
The Quality School of the American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) is an educational program offered to anyone interested in learning about production and quality practices of the concrete and precast industry. The school provides knowledge, training, and learning tools to students and the curriculum is focused on quality control and production practices typical for a concrete pipe and/or precast plant, and also satisfies your DOT and/or QCast plant certification requirements.
- Fill in the registration form and make a payment by clicking here.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your username and password to log in the online platform and a link to download a copy of the Quality School Training Manual.
- Please review this step-by-step guide on how to use the online platform. You have 30 days to complete the online classes from the time of your first login.
- Once the online classes have been completed, ACPA will contact you to schedule the online, proctored, closed-book exam.
- Upon a successful completion of the exam you will receive a certification that is valid for five years.
- You will have to re-take the training under two circumstances: not completing all the courses in 30 days or not successfully passing the exam..
All Quality School presentations are made available to students before and after the training. This allows students to both better prepare for the upcoming training as well as reference the materials used throughout.
ACPA Members can view the presentations at any time by clicking the link below. Non-members will have to register for the training in order to gain access.
IN-PERSON QUALITY SCHOOL