Become an Associate Member
An Associate Membership is available to any individual, partnership, corporation, or association providing products and/or services to active members companies and/or the concrete pipe industry, provided that any such individual, partnership, corporation or association, or the individual members of such association that are actively engaged in concrete pipe manufacture or sale must be an Active member before they may become an Associate Member.
- network with industry professionals
- opportunity to guide key ACPA initiatives
- develop industry standards and best practices
- access to technical support, marketing and promotional information and research
- develop additional skills though committee work
- access to experts in concrete pipe technology
- continuing education though Short Course Schools, Concrete Pipe University, and other training
- gain insight into industry trends and issues
- discount on ACPA marketing and technical resources
- sponsorship opportunities with the ability to promote your company
Active and Associate Members my elect to pay dues in full or on a quarterly basis with one-fourth of the total dues becoming due and payable by April 1, July 1, October 1, and January 1. Due is based on a statement of sales to the concrete pipe industry as specified in the previous calendar year. NOTE: Contributions or gifts to the ACPA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments of membership dues are deductible under Section 162 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code as ordinary and necessary trade or business expense subject to restrictions imposed as a result of Association lobbying activities. ACPA estimates that the nondeductible portion of your dues allocable to lobbying is 1%.
ABOUT THE ACPA
The American Concrete Pipe Association is the spokesperson for the concrete pipe industry in all matters affecting the industry’s welfare. ACPA members contribute to the improvement of our environment by producing quality concrete pipe, engineered to provide a lasting and economical solution to drainage and pollution problems.